Hey guys…remember that red bolero from Day 26? Well…it didn’t travel alone!
I’m guessing the bolero and dress combo were a mother of the bride outfit at some point. The dress doesn’t fit me at all, but there’s potential!
First, I had to deal with a place on the front where the fabric had been all picked and pulled.
I grabbed my razor, and simply shaved the pulls and picks off.
Now it was time to tackle the size. I needed to take it in on the sides, but they were boned. I thought for a while about how I wanted to tackle this, and decided to just take out the boning (I didn’t need it) from the sides so I could take it in easily. :)
Next, I ran each side through my machine to take it all in a bit.
I cut off the excess material and was oh-so-close to being done!
The straps were still too long, so I did a quick & dirty fix to shorten them from the back.
Now I’m ready to kick off the weekend in style!
I spent the evening watching Art Bar Players Improv and hanging out with friends. :)