When I put on today’s piece, I really didn’t know what I wanted to do with it right away. I was in a slump!
It was sort of like having Writer’s Block…only Refashioner’s Block!
I eventually decided to stop thinking about it and just start doing. Any step forward was probably in the right direction! 🙂
First, I took the dress in!
I cut off the extra fabric with my pinking shears (This is to keep the sides from fraying, btw).
I tried it on, and noticed a BIG problem!
Luckily, this was a quick fix!
I decided to make this dress into a top for the day. I chopped it off, and gave it a nice new hem!
My new top is light & flowy! I loves! 🙂