A lot of you guys have told me how much you loved my T-shirt refashion from Day 212 and have asked to see more.
Well…today is your lucky day, friends! 🙂
I started off with this oversized men’s T-shirt I found at the Dollar-a-Pound Goodwill.
I made a cut down the middle of each sleeve, like so:
Then, I pulled the neck hole down under my arms and tied the sleeve sections together in the front! 🙂
Now that Tee has gone from sleepshirt to sassy! 🙂
Thrift stores are crammed full of plain ol’ tees. Why not turn them into something fun? 🙂
Yield: 1 Cute Dress
No-Sew Men's T-Shirt to Dress
Active Time 3 minutes
Total Time 3 minutes
Estimated Cost Less than $5
- 1 Oversized Men's T-shirt
- Fabric Shears
- Find a Men's Shirt that has plenty of room and falls mid-thigh.
- Make a cut through the middle of each sleeve from the bottom hem to body seam.
- Pull your arms through the neck hole of the T-shirt so it sits around your armpits.
- Tie the cut sleeve sections together on the front of the dress. Tie top sections together and bottom sections together.